Festivals are very Important and Divergent Part of the Lives from Centuries. It comes with lots Joy, Happiness and Colors which gives our life real meaning of living. Without it, we can’t imagine our Lives Right?
In India, there are so many festivals like Holi, Raksha Bandhan, Janmashtami, Onam, Dusshera, Rath Yatra, Shivratri, Navratri, Makar Sankranti, Ram Navami, Diwali, etc….. But most important festival of our Indian is Diwali. It is the festivals of Colors and Lights.
Is Festival are apart without food? No way right, Diwali is also festivals of different foods like different types of foods and snacks, dry fruits, drinks, different type’s dishes, etc…….
But During this Time people always forget to take care of their health and eat excessive or more their daily needs. But This Diwali makes yourself a priority and follow this tips to stay fit and Eat right during the Diwali. All you have to do is just follow the following tips:
- Plan Your Meals During Festival: Just Prepare Your Meal Plan during Diwali. Include healthy, less fat, fibre enrich and less oily Food in your meals
- Cutting Down the Calories and Eat Less Oily Food: Avoid food which contains more calories prefer homemade food over outside. Make sweets and snacks at home with less sugar, milk and oil. Pick low-fat, low-sugar ingredients to prepare sweet and other items at Home. Stay away from oily and extra sweeter foods from shops, restaurants, etc…
- Eat Consciously and Add Fiber Food in your diet: Eat whatever you like but reduce the amount and quantity of your food. If it possible, avoid oily and extra sweeter sweets and snacks, meals. Restrict the amount of the sweets with the alternative of dry fruits. Add Less Oily food, non-fatty and Fiber enriched food in your diet.
- Stay Hydration: During the festival season, almost every time is a snack time and you can’t really put your guests or hosts down by refusing to eat. Drinking water at that time does the trick. A glass of water is enough to make your stomach partially full and hence, you will eat less. This way, you limit your calorie intake and indulge in more of talking than eating. Include natural sweet and healthy drinks over artificial and flavoured extra sweetener added drinks.
- Don’t Skip your Breakfast and Meals and Avoid Late Night Snacks: Never skip breakfast and other meals of the day. Take your meals and breakfasts on time with proper amounts of vitamins, calories, minerals and fibres, etc… If it possible take Dinner 3 hours ago before your Sleep. Avoid late-night snacking as this can cause indigestion.
- Don’t skip your exercise routine and Keep Moving: Don’t skip your exercise, should go for daily exercise. Don’t interrupt your exercise routine and also keep yourself active and moving. Take Stairs instead of elevators, if a distance isn't long preferred walking other than the vehicle.
Follow the above Tips and Keep Yourself Healthy during Festival Timing and maintain your Weight as well Fitness.